automatic ref counting - ARC-related build failure for OS X Yosemite, XCode 6.1 -


I have a project that is non-ARC, uses core data, and Meverix is ​​on XCode 6.1 Makes it exactly the same way. However, when I try to build on Yosemite with XCode 6.1, I get build errors related to ARC in core data structure. I ARC Semantic Issue - Pointer in non-constructive type 'id' without any ownership

These are in NSET description, NSFetchRequest.h, NSManagedObjectModel.h, etc.

I have tried:

  • Removing and adding the core data structure
  • XCode errors except XCode ...)
  • < Li> Run product -> Clean before building
  • Delete project derivative data in the organization
  • "Objective-automatic reference count is not set to" set " / Li>

Any thoughts? Thanks!

I was able to correct this error by resetting framework search path in build settings.

Step:

1) Find and create search paths

2) In that section, double click on the Framework Search Path. I have seen this for my project:

$ (legacy)

$ (PROJECT_DIR)

$ (DEVELOPER_DIR) / PlayForm / iPhoneOS. Platform / developer / sdk /iPhoneOS.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks

3) Remove the third one - $ (DEVELOPER_DIR) / platform / iPhoneOS.platform / Developer / SDKs / iPhoneOS.sdk / System / Library / Frameworks

I had to delete a framework and add again that was acting, but otherwise, it has taken all this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -