Can't connect to SQL Server using instance name -


I have installed SQL Server 2012 on Windows Server 2012, I can only connect to the server when I Write in the server name field

successful connection

But I can not connect using the server name MSSQLSERVER .

Enter image details here

I use the same machine I'm trying to connect to using SQL Server Management Studio.

I checked that TCP / IP is enabled, IP2 is enabled, port 1433 is configured for all IPs, inbound rule for one port 1433.

In addition to this, trying to start SQL Server service and SQL Server browser service several times, but no luck.

Could this be the cause of the problem but any thoughts?

This is a common problem just using cliconfg.exe to create nickname with tcp / ip protocol Do the same alias for 32 and 64 bit is unsure. 64 bit version: C: \ Windows \ System32

32 bit version: C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64

TCP / IP enabled in normal tabs Please.

In the alias, create a new nickname, name the name you like (with named Istanas) and select TCP / IP as network libraries.

The server name has kept IP and 1433 as the port. Do not leave "Dynamically set port" selected.

Source for clickable locations:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -