excel vba - range.value = [combination string and cell reference] -


I have a paragraph that is included in the spreadsheet. There is also a cell reference within my paragraph. I referenced cell reference in the spreadsheet To '& amp; Operator, but I need to format it with VBA.

This is inside my subroutine:

  range ("A53"). Value = "'= quoted prices" & amp; amp; amp; Q3 & amp; nbsp; days from the date of quotation for delivery within 6 months, unless specifically the ""  

I Have tried many variations on this with many fate, do anybody know why I am going wrong?

  range ("A53") value instead of  .value  on the Formula category. 

= "" "= Quoted value" "is firm; Q3 and "" from the date of quotation for delivery within 6 months, unless specifically "" "

In addition, double quotes (" ") when already A single quote in these quotes. It sounds bad to you, so you can use the chr (34) like:

  range ("A53") Value = chr (34) & quot; "= quoted values ​​are for firm" & amp; CRR (34) & quot; "Q3 & amp;" and CRR (34) & "6 months Days from the date of quote for delivery within, when A specially "& amp; CRR (34)  

which is probably likely to appear in this case, so I'm not sure why I mentioned it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -