ios - How do I add an clear/redo button in a UIToolBar? -


I have the "clear" button, it returns 2 text fields to be empty

When the user clicks on the "Clear" button once, then I want to change it or become another button which was cleared of it. Like "Re" button

How can I go about doing this? So far it is my "Clear" button:

  - (IBAction) clearButton: (UIBarButtonItem *) Sender {_inputTextField.text = @ ""; _outputTextField.text = @ ""; _characterCount.text = @ "0"; _characterCount.textColor = [UIColor blackColor]; }  

I used to be able to use shake-to-eggs, but after updating the iOS8 and xcode, it does not matter if I move it, then again The menu does not pop up, it was back in iOS 7, but it did all the application crash. Is there a way to fix this? I have enabled it but it does not appear anymore.

Please do not bend my question. I tried to search but I did not find it for the toolbar for iOS.

Hello, I have created a new project on your need, take a look and answer:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -