java - Restful Web Services generate rsdl document -


I am developing a cool web service app using Java. I want to create an RSDL document such as the WSDL document in SOAP WS. I read a lot of tutorials about wsdl, wadl and rsdl, but I did not find any tools to create an RSDL file from Web service Maths, Parameters, Annotation. As a last resort, I think about using Java's MyClass. Class Methods Is there a way to make this description XML document? What is your suggestion?

If you are using jersey, then you can generate WADL - this is a SOAP WSDL is compliant, although it is not really intended for REST services, as you will see in this related answer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

c - The joining operator ";" in my shell isn't working properly -