java - Restful Web Services generate rsdl document -


I am developing a cool web service app using Java. I want to create an RSDL document such as the WSDL document in SOAP WS. I read a lot of tutorials about wsdl, wadl and rsdl, but I did not find any tools to create an RSDL file from Web service Maths, Parameters, Annotation. As a last resort, I think about using Java's MyClass. Class Methods Is there a way to make this description XML document? What is your suggestion?

If you are using jersey, then you can generate WADL - this is a SOAP WSDL is compliant, although it is not really intended for REST services, as you will see in this related answer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -