node.js - Print unicode string from NodeJS application -


The team, I'm working on the Node.js application. In my billing application, I need to print some unicode texts, numbers and English lessons using the dot matrix printer (24 pin) in the sorted page. I am trying with Mac PDF, where the entire bill format will be converted to PDF and PDF Printer will be sent directly. There is a problem with the Mac PDF that the Unicode string is not visible in the PDF, instead I see the empty space in the PDF. When I send a PDF to the printer, Unicode is not printed too.

Question 1) Is my attitude correct? Or is there a better way to do this? Question 2) What should be done to print Unicode string in PDF document?

Thanks Sen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -