node.js - Print unicode string from NodeJS application -


The team, I'm working on the Node.js application. In my billing application, I need to print some unicode texts, numbers and English lessons using the dot matrix printer (24 pin) in the sorted page. I am trying with Mac PDF, where the entire bill format will be converted to PDF and PDF Printer will be sent directly. There is a problem with the Mac PDF that the Unicode string is not visible in the PDF, instead I see the empty space in the PDF. When I send a PDF to the printer, Unicode is not printed too.

Question 1) Is my attitude correct? Or is there a better way to do this? Question 2) What should be done to print Unicode string in PDF document?

Thanks Sen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -