PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library Cpanel -


I have a hosted site on a shared server and I used CPANL to upload files and perform little configuration I mean, I do not have access to root folders. The uploaded site is up, then it goes down for a reason that I am not sure about.

I saw the following error in the error log file:

[27-Oct-2014 08:16:16 Africa / Johannesburg] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Dynamic Library ' Unable to load /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/imagick.so '- / usr / local / lib / php / extensions / no-debug-non-zts-20090626 /imagick.so: Can not open the shared object file: There is no such file or directory in the unknown in line 0

I am searching the net, but I am not actually getting it I'm watching.

I can not see ImageMagick installed on your server and for this reason you are getting these problems please Try Installing it

  Install yum Image Magazine-Deewell ImageMagic-C ++ - Devel ImageMagic-Perl  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -