Python package sharing name with other packages -


I am setting up a new development project using Python. For our code we have a top-level package with the same name of our company, e.g. Acme . We have some file io classes, so we have created a sub package acme.io which contains some modules. But when I try to run my code in my code, I get errors. A package is already called IO which is imported in the example gzip.py . We have made the top-level package amy to avoid this problem, since our package will be acme.io , which will not be confused with any other package named io .

.

How do I work on this?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -