Reading CSS file using c# -


I'm a bit new to C # and want to know that can be found below:

< P> i have a css file in my local drive and when I run the program, it should read the css file and search for some styles like "line-height" font-size etc. and tell me that they are present in css. Please give me an example code so that I can work on it

like a CSS parsing library

Example:

  var parser = new pars (); Var stylesheet = parser.parse (". Some classes {color: red; background-image: url ('/ images / logo.png')"); Var imageUrl = Stylesheet.Roylets. Selectmany (R = & gt; R Depleration). FirstOver Default (D => D.N.M.AQWALZ ("background-image", string compiler. Inventory culture Ignore case)) .Term.ToString (); // URL ('/ images / logo.png') finds the image URL  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -