Retrive related data in a collection of array php -


I am preparing a small application using pure PHP. I'm not going to use the frameworks. This is my ER diagram.

ER diagram

Users can add one or more user notes. And each note can be tagged by the user. Users can also search by title, content and note tags.

  • When I'm going to show all the notes in one page, I can get user details and note details in a query. But after that I will have to retrieve the tag in a foreach loop using any other query. Is this a good way to implement?
  • I have noticed that when I am using some frameworks, they retrieve data in the array's collection. How can I get it?
  • I'm trying to give the sorting feature using tags. I'm confused how do I sort notes using a set of tags? Is there any way to achieve this too?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -