Vagrant Windows Box takes forever to start after 'vagrant up' -


I'm running on a Mag OS X Mavericks which is trying to run a recurring Windows 7 box.

In addition to this, I have installed the plug-in of the immigration-windows and you have configured the Wmf file with the following properties: PS: Do not consider the syntax below. It's just what is configured in my file, to represent it.

  GUI = true memory = 2048 cpu = 2  

So when I run the 'Vaginal Up' command I get this output:

  gyo-macbook: Bring the machine 'default' with Win7 gyo $ vagrant up provider 'virtualbox' ... = = & gt; Default: Importing the base box 'win7' ...  

takes it forever and I do not see any progress nor any change in the VM folder related to the virtualbox is not.

Have I forgotten any steps?

Thanks,

Gyo

Ambiguous box first Once you download vagrant up . After downloading it, the box is unpacked and it is imported into virtualbox. Windows boxes are big enough 5+ GB, so expect the first time to take the time to complete the desired.

If you open the Virtualbox GUI, while VuVuett is talking about this, you will see when the box is added to VirtualBox. You can also see whether the box is being booted in a small preview window in the virtual box.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -