Wcf rest service - how to use service contract namespace -


I have a wcf service, which I have made a rest, but in intereface and webconfig editing interface, I have the following: [ServiceContract] Public Interface ITSMAP {[Operation Contract] [Webinwohok (Eurytaplet = "No / Not Organization", Request Format = WebmailFormat.Jason, Response Format = Webmail Format.axm, Method = "Post") ] String Get Organizations (Customers not Inpo ); }

I would like that if I call the webservice function like this:

I want the URL link to work It does not look like:

- Meaning that I do not want to do SVC extension. Is this possible?

I suspect that I have to use the service contract namespace, but I do not know what the process is?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -