asp.net mvc 3 - What steps are involved in moving mvc 3 application and associated database to new servers? -


We have a related database deployed on a MVC 3 application and rental server. Now I have to host both on my home server. Do anybody want me to direct it towards a detailed link or know the steps involved? It will be completely new to me as I originally came to the project after being deployed.

I believe that we currently need to set two servers with a space similar to the user, where the connection string is necessary ... but unfortunately, I am sure that much more is ?? Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -