c# - Is it possible to do Multi threading of Unit Tests? -


I have some 500 units of test. And as soon as it is started, a service is prepared there. Currently a single service is created and used by all trials. I want to apply multiple threading to them, like all 500 tests will run simultaneously. And if one of my threads (testing) is entering the service then it should not affect the second test service.

Is it possible to do this or should an independent service be created for each of my threads

I am using C # and Visual Studio 12.

I may be very vague with the question, but please enter your answers. Provide at least any useful links.

Good unit testing should not be shared with state resources (about your example, someone It may be astonishing that if there is a state service that you can "enter", it is a good idea in the first place). If you follow that approach, then you should not have any problem in running your tests in parallel, because most modern test runners allow you to do it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -