C++ less operator -


I am getting this error:

Error 1 error C2678: binary '& lt ; ': No operator found which takes a left hand operation type' const data '(or no acceptable conversion)

but my struct is defined like this:

< Pre> structure data {string strudata; Int intData; Double DoubleData; Data (): InteData (-1), DoubleData (-0.F) {} Data (Const String and String, Int I., Double D): Stradata (ARR), InteData (I), DoubleData (D) The Bull Operator & lt; (Constant & amp; Rewardata) {Return strData & lt; RightData.strData; }};

I think I have '& lt;' Operator, though the compiler tells that I do not

mention one thing, now I am comparing the const data ; data type, maybe const does something bad

I think that this is just a small mistake, but I can not see it ...

You should:

  Bull Operator & lt; (Constant & amp; rightData) Const {return strData & lt; RightData.strData; }  

and string class also requires an operator, if it is not.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -