Can't get Google App Engine OAuth2-sample (for Python) to work - 400 Error: redirect_uri_mismatch -


This question is already an answer here

  • 23 answers

I use OAuth2 I need to do it through app engine and Python because Google offers sample-code, making the process easy:

It should be simple; Just download the file, set the application name in app.yaml and id / hide in client_secrets.json. Then run / upload through Google App Engine Launcher. Error: redirect_uri_mismatch redirect URI request:

However, I get the error 400. {local host or appspot.com} / oauth2callback does not match a registered redirect URI

Request details

  scope = https :. //www.googleapis. Com / authentication / plus.me response_type = code access_type = offline redirect_uri = {local / appspot} / oauth2callback state = {local / appspot} /: GP-pigwbwB3IBwMjafPlPToxNDE0NTA4ODYy client_id = {id-stuff} .apps.googleusercontent.com  

I suspect that the problem is in the code (because it is a working sample), but what can be more than that, what do I remember?

After the

go to the API console:

In your project, check the API access settings Make sure that the URL redirect is one of the URIs. If not, then add it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -