Implementing live video android streaming with wowza -


I'm trying to implement live video streaming with Vowja but I have a problem with video quality. I am using

When I use this code it works fine

  mSession = sessionBuilder.getInstance () .setContext (getApplicationContext ()) .setAudioEncoder (Session BUILDER .UDIO_AAC) .setAudioQuality (New Audioquake (8000, 16000)). SetVideo Encoder (Sessionbilder.VIDEO_H264) .SetSpace View (mSurfaceView) .setPreviewOrientation (0) .setCallback (this) .build ();  

The video resolution I have is 172 x 144, but when I try to set up another resolution,

  mSession = sessionBuilder.getInstance () .setContext (GetApplicationContext ()) .SetAudio Encoder (session builder .uido_ac) .SetAudio property (new audioquisition (8000, 16000)) .SetVideo Encoder (SessionBilder. VIDEO_H264) .setVideoQuality (new videoquizion (320,240,20,500,000)) .Setface View (mSurfaceView) .setPreviewOrientation (0) .setCallback (this) .build ();  

When I try to shot with Samsung Galaxy S3, it is not working on some devices (green screen on web side).

How to set quality for all devices or do I need to set different quality for different devices?

Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -