ios - How do you display real time, time on UIView - Swift -


I'm trying to create an alarm clock app but I do not know how to display time in real time. Do I have to do such a program or use an object like UIDAte picture? I have tried to search for it but it is for purpose-c that I am not quite familiar with.

If you have any questions, please comment them below below.

  var date = NSDate () var outputFormat = NSDateFormatter () outputFormat.locale = NSLocale ( Locale Identifier: "en_US") outputFormat.dateFormat = "hh: mm: ss" println (Outputformat.frfformadet (date))  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -