javascript - Generating all possible binary combinations in words ('true' 'false') performance -


I see the performance improvement of the script below. I am pretty sure that it can be modified to a great extent, I did it because it was the first thing that came to my head and it is only for the performance which I am seeing.

  function pad Nn, width, z) {z = z || '0'; Nn = nn + ''; Return nn.length & gt; = Width? Nn: new array (width - nn.length + 1) .join (z) + nn; } Var makeIntoBinary = function (ii, length) {return pad (ii.toString (2), length); } Make makeIntoTrueFalse = function (binary) {var str = ''; (Iii = 0; iii & lt; binary.length; iii ++) for (if (binary [iii] == '0') {str + = 'false';} Else {str + = 'true'; }}; Console.log (str + "+ + binary);} Var runner = function {n} {var iter = Math.pow (2, n); for (i = 0; i ; iter; i ++) {makeIntoTrueFalse (MTN)}}}  

I want to generate a set of words for all possible combinations which are basically binary above (< Code> Runner (2); false false , false true , true false , will generate true true ) I'm seeing fast algorithms of electricity Which takes me to this point.

Try to manipulate without bit string conversion, Directly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -