javascript - Google CSE X-frame-options -


I am trying to create a custom search for a website. I currently work as a web dev to maintain many sites. It was recently brought to my notice that there was a problem on the search page, which did not result in the result properly. I looked at it and the person who originally created the site was found in a copy from an existing site, then the Google search string (cx called in it in Google Docs) was pointing to the wrong one (Olde Site). So I went to Google and created a new custom search engine and just changed the old CX value. Apart from this, all the codes are the same I provide JavaScript to you by Google and the API is not directly. Javascript generates an iframe in a predefined device and it is said that iframe embeds the search results. The problem is that Google X-frames-option is sending the same original response. I checked other sites and the only difference is that these sites have a CX stir. Their all search functionality works just fine. How do I fix this so much reaction is different

The code is available by Google:

  & lt; Script & gt; (Function () {var cx = '011369833985782852522: 6v8rougwxxa'; var GCSE = document.createElement (like script '); gcse.type =' text / javascript '; gcse.async = true gcse.src = (document.location. protocol == 'https:' 'https:': 'http:'?) '//www.google.com/cse/cse.js?cx=' + cx +; var s = document.getElementsByTagName (like script ' ) [0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore (GCSE, S);}) ();  

to Google CSE displays the results in an IFRAME Does not support anymore (see).

You have to switch to Custom Search Elements ().


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -