jquery - Parse XML with javascript from url -


Hello, I am making a start in JavaScript,

For a project, With XML file, I am using Zacry.

How can I open XML by my URL?

  var xml = "Fichier.xml", xmlDoc = $ .parseXML (xml), $ xml = $ (xmlDoc),  

There is an error on the line xmlDoc = $ .parseXML (xml), : invalid XML: test.xml (error 0)

In your case, you expect a valid XML content as your argument. You have a URL that is not a valid XML, so you're getting the error.

What you can do, use it to load remote content and its success can be processed in your callback

  var xml = "Fichier .xml "; $ .get (xml, function (doctor) works with {var $ xml = $ (doc); // $ xml}, 'xml');  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -