linux - cannot login to my aws spot instance even though it is running -


I can not enter my aws spot example though it's running. I can not access my data via SSH or SQL I know that my pim key works for other examples, so this is not an issue with the Paid Key.

ssh -i my_pem_key.pem ubuntu @ my_dns_name and I get permission denied (publisher).

What can I do to retrieve my data in the ongoing spot instances? I tried to create an image of an example (AMI) and logging in the new instance, but he did not even work.

There may be some things here. Have you tried the following?

  • Make sure the security settings on your instance are set to use the same PEM credentials
  • Verify the DNS or IP address of the server connecting correctly Trying

From Amazon Docks:

Verify that you are connecting with your appropriate username for AMI. Enter the user name in the host name box in the PuTTY configuration window.

  • For an Amazon Linux AMI, the user name is ec2-user.
  • For an RHEL5 AMI, the user name is either root or ec2-user.
  • For a Ubuntu AMI, the user name is Ubuntu.
  • For the PhDMM, the user name is either Fedora or EC2, for SUS Linux, the user name is root.

    Otherwise, if ec2-user and routes do not work, check with the AMI provider. In addition,

  • In addition,

    verify that you have an inbound security group rule so that inbound traffic to the appropriate port Allow

    Regards


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -