r - Get eigenvalues for large dense matrix inR -


I have a large matrix (36169 * 36169), the formal class 'dgCMatrix' R package "matrix".

I need the amount of eigenvalues, so I need to either detect eagenval or this matrix.

I have tried to convert the matrix to the 'normal' matrix format in the form of asmatics (). , To be able to use matrix.tas (). When I try to convert the file, I get memory problems, I get an error message: The error code in the file 'Out of memory' .. / Core / Cholmode_memory c.,

The next step I search for methods of obtaining direct diagonal value (trace) for DGC matrix, I now know that the diagram signature in the matrix package ( X = "dgCMatrix"), with setMethod, but I have not been able to find an example of how to use it.

Is there an example code here showing how it works or any other solution?

Try it out:

  Library (matrix) set.seed ( 123) M & LT- (Matrix (rnorm (4), 2), "dgCMatrix" # Exam data amount (diagram (m)) [1] -0.48 99673  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -