android - Acivity back stack -


From 'A' I am saying activity 'B', I have three activities A, B and C to maintain the activity of the state of C. I <...
"post-text" itemprop = "text ">

'In addition to the flag' FLAG_REORDER_TO_FRONT 'with the same flag and from' B 'to' C ', I'm dominating with' B 'to' B 'with FLAG_REORDER_TO_FRONT. Now, if I am pressing the back button on Activity A, then this activity is telling B and if the activity is pressed on the back button, it opens. B

In this way it went into a loop, how can I correct this behavior and apply the proper backstack.

Thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -