android - launch native app from browser -


My problem is that in my Mobile Nexus 5 with Chrome browser, I can launch a native application with Schema Or if I fail to go to any other page, everything works fine but still with some other mobile phones in Chrome (in my case, there are mobile phones created by Chinese factories like Huawei, Systems and HTC Sumsung ), Browser schema looks like cure as an HTTP request and open it, and then shows that this page can not be displayed. And my JavaScript code in the previous page can no longer work. Is it a bug with chrome or because the Android system has been modified so that the chrome schema is not handled correctly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -