c# - Determine if a sql request returns zero records in asp.net application -


I have an asp.net application that requests my database, everything is working, but I know it Would I like to know from the number of requests received from the Oracle Reader.

This is my code:

  OracleCommand command = connection.CreateCommand (); String SQL = "Select from Mackbelus MistilleMiefield"; Command.CommandText = sql; OracleDataReader Reader = command.ExecuteReader (); // While (reader.Read ()) {}  

Is the reader showing the number of records received by the requester a specificity?

Thank you in advance, your help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -