iphone - IOS static library for complex designs and architecture -


I have created a ticket form with some fields and a table view controller to show the list of all tickets

< P> Whenever a user clicks on any action item (such as a button, tab), then he should call only one function

  [[HelpShare Share Instance] showConversation: self withOptions: zero] ;  

Now this function should show the list of all tickets. How should I call my table view controller inside the showConversation method of the helpshift class? The helpline class has been extended from NSOBijet class.

I want to distribute code like a stable library as you can see the video

This is what I want to achieve.

You can not include Xibs in your static library, but you can create a folder in which Static library myLib.a and a subfolder "header" that contains all the headers and the required Xib. You have to import all the headers in your project. You may also create a .framework that contains both but I'm not sure Can access xibs in .framework


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -