Java + Spring + Maven - AspectJ implementation instead of SpringAOP -


java + spring + maven application:

Can someone provide me a link or someone to me Can advise on the implementation of the net aspect of proxy-based spring AOP?

My application is only Spring + Maine based I have currently applied aspects with Spring AOP which is not solving my problem.

If I type private method 2 () to public method 1 () same class A it is not supported .

I would like to know: 1) How can intertext method write a factor with the point supporting the call? 2) How to configure it in the maven project with my current spring, AspectJ load time knitting? 3) How to configure Aspeque meen plugin for compiling-time weaving in Tomcat Server + Eclipse

  @ controller class A {public zero method 1} Method2 ("foo"); } Private string method 2 (string text) {return text; }}  

Expected output:

  log.entering (method1) log.entering (method2) print ABC Log.exiting (method2) log.exiting (method1)  

I recommend you To create a dummy project with Spring Rule (so you can see how Maven Pods. XML and Spring App Kontex. XML file appear) and download the Spring STS version of Eclipse which is the Appetize Setup Programming is stocked correctly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -