javascript - How to link css file to specific section of page without using iframe? -


I'm in the process of writing Chrome extensions for a specific web site. The Web site has already received its CSS. But my extension adds some content to the page and gives me a specific design - bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css - for that content. So I just can not link my 2 CSS files, because they start affecting the whole page. I changed my code to & lt; Style scoped & gt; & Lt; / Style & gt; but it affects all parent nodes except me & lt; Iframe & gt; It is impossible to use : I need to write content only in one page, so what do I need? This is:

  ` 

Write your CSS on each selector using a pedigree coordinator


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -