matlab - Cannot change the dimensions of run-time parameter in Model block -


I have a simulac model with model block which I am using to avoid duplication of some functionality.

When I try and run the original model, I get the following errors:

  • Can not change the 'dimension' of run-time parameters Invalid setting in 'Translation Channel / Second-Order Filter / Model / Continuous / A * x / A11' for 'Translation Channel / First-Order Filters 1 / Model / Continuous / A' Parameter 'Advantage'
  • < Li>
  • The value of the parameter 'profit' in 'Translation Channel / Second-Order Filter / Model / Continuous / A * x / A11' Error appraisal '' 1111 '' non-existent field in terms of 'A11'. Invalid setting in the 'Translating Channel / Tilt / Modal / Continuous / A * x / A11' parameter for 'Advantage'
    • 'Challenge / The reference to the 'non-existent' field 'A11' in evaluating the parameter 'profit' in the inclination / model / continuous / A * x / A11 '

The sub model is below:

The mention of the block is first order flitter 1, the following parameters are:

How do I resolve this error, or, is there a better way of calling this series of blocks multiple times in a model?

The original model is below: Enter image details here

EDIT: After my discussion with Ander, I tried to eliminate the possibility of a null signal to add one step source directly to the model block and found the tone is the same error, suggesting that the second model The reason for calling is due. If someone can help further, then it would be good.

EDIT 2: I have confirmed that the model is being passed in data. Removing filter from sub-model works fine. An error occurs in the masked part of the filter.

I have solved this by using a library instead of a model, and filter blocks to the library Inserted into a subsystem inside, which I then drag into my main model.

This allows me to tune the parameters once and it changes all the blocks together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -