php - Can't add a CButtonColumn to CGridView -


I am trying to create a custom CGridView column with the Delete button. I use the CArrayDataProvider as a data container but nothing on the screen when I run the code below.

  $ the-> widget (' Zii.widgets.grid.CgrridView ', array (' id '= & gt;' My-model-grid ',' dataProvider '= & gt; $ arrayDataProvider,' column '= & gt; array (' name ',' Email ', array (' class' = & gt; 'zii.widgets.grid.CButtonColumn',))));  

If I delete this part:

  array ('class' = & gt; 'zii.widgets.grid.CbuttonColumn',) < / Code> 

This will work.

I am using CGridView to CJuiTab AJAX.

You can customize the button to 2 ways to remove the buttons you want to delete. (

Second (for more customization for links)

  array ('class' = & gt; 'CBTToncolm', 'Button' = & gt; array (// Update 'Update' => Array ('url' => '$ this-> Grid-> Controller- & gt; createUrl ("/ Arrange / update", array ("id array ('url' => gtk-> $ this-> grid-> controller-> createUrl (" / / $; -> data- & Gt; primary key)) 'ADR (' url '=>' $ this- & gt; Grid- & gt; Controller- & gt; createUrl ("/ agreement / Contract) /delete/".$data->primaryKey)),),),  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -