Postprocessing HTML in jekyll -


After changing the markup for HTML, is it possible to add post processing step (in Ruby) to run in jacail?
I would like to add some HTML content, and can not see a way to do this normally in jacail files (although some of the markup can support it), so I think it has to be done by operating HTML after Jakeel changes it and before it writes it in _site / .

EDIT: Clearly, I'm looking at Ruby and in the arbitrary dialects of markup to do this. /p>

It seems that I can provide a liquid filter that can post HTML content, And changing {{content}} to {{content | My_postprocess}} _layouts / post.html and _layouts / page.html .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -