save - Python PIL library - Saving an image from a RGBA array -


I am currently using the PIL library to manipulate pixel colors in an image.

My problem is I do not know how to save a RGB array in a png file.

  image = Image.open (filepath) pixels = image.load ()  

... after changing RGB values ​​in pixels eg

  pixels [2,10] = 30, 40, 50, 60  

Then if I try to save the pixels like this:

  pixel. Save (path)  

I get an error

  attributeError: 'PixelAccess' has no attribute in object' Save ' 

How do I save the pixels in a PNG file?

(sorry in advance if this is a stupid question)

Thank you! Andrew

This is an image object that contains the save method, not the pixel access Object.

image.save (path)

Modifying the pixel access object can also modify the image. Therefore saving the image is very similar to saving the pixel access object.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -