search - "stop" filter behaving differently in Elasticsearch when using "_all" -


I am trying to apply a search, and I have noticed that if I use _all Or if a specific string value enters the field name of my query

To give some context, I have created an index with the following settings:

 {"standard": {"analysis": {"default": {"type": "If I create a document: 

  {"  {"Query": {"Standard", "Filter": "Standard", "Standard", " Match ": {" _all ":" hello "}}} 'http: // localhost: 9200 / myindex / mytype / _search  

this true Ma TCT Document (because I'm using the stop filter to split words on dot), lake If I execute this query instead:

  curl -d '{"Query": {"match": {"name": "hello"}}}' http: // localhost: 9200 / myindex / mytype / _search  

Nothing is being returned instead of How is this possible?

Get the problem for / myindex / mytype / _mapping see more That way your index is configured the way you think, for example, see that the "Name" field is not_analyzed , for example.

Also, run the following questions to see how the name field is actually indexed:

  {"query": {" You should see something like this in the result:  
: {"name": "hello"}}, "fielddata_fields": ["name"]}  

"field": {"name": ["hello", "world"]}

If you do not, you'll see the name field To know something wrong in your mapping.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -