three.js - CANNON.js custom rigid body -


I'm doing a little bit tanking with cannon.js and three.js, and I should have terrain. This will require a custom Cannon.RigidBody . I have seen predefined shapes, such as aircraft, box and area, but I can not seem to know where or how the cannon defines its shape; a from Cannon.RigidBody to a three . Geometry , or three. Is there a way of mesh making or defining poly by poly?

If you want to create an area, you can use the class. .

There is currently no way to feed an arbitrary polygon / trip in Canon.JS. More on the subject.

Update: New trashships can be used for collision. It is currently limited by the conflicts of the region and the plane.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -