three.js - CANNON.js custom rigid body -


I'm doing a little bit tanking with cannon.js and three.js, and I should have terrain. This will require a custom Cannon.RigidBody . I have seen predefined shapes, such as aircraft, box and area, but I can not seem to know where or how the cannon defines its shape; a from Cannon.RigidBody to a three . Geometry , or three. Is there a way of mesh making or defining poly by poly?

If you want to create an area, you can use the class. .

There is currently no way to feed an arbitrary polygon / trip in Canon.JS. More on the subject.

Update: New trashships can be used for collision. It is currently limited by the conflicts of the region and the plane.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -