winapi - Clicking Menu of external application using pinvoke c# -


I'm trying to create an app that uses vinoop using pinovo, this app is notepad menu Reads the structure. Got the entire menu structure using "GetSubMenu" and get the text of MenuTut using "GetMenuString"

Menu structure Based on the structure found in Notepad, I would like to create the functionality in my application such that when a user clicks on the menu in my application, he will click on the relevant menu in Notepad. How can I get it, I have tried many things, but nothing is working, I tried to use SendMessage , PostMessage , but Not sure about using it.

Sorry if I have asked questions already asked, but a guide would be highly appreciated.

Edit : As I said I'm creating a menu structure based on menu structure which I get from Notepad using GetMenuString, I get Menu Idam ID, I Do not want to click on specific coordinates, but on a particular menu.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -