android - fixed range y axis scale in achartengine -


I am making a line chart using achartengine. I am drawing a real time graph and updating the value with a gap of 10 seconds My Y axis is changing on a scale which I do not want because my value always ranges from 10 to 180, so I always want to always specify the y axis. I

  renderer.setYAxisMin ( 10, 1) trying to work it out; Renderer.setYAxisMax (180, 1);  

In addition to this, I want to reduce my X-axis and also the bottom of the screen and the border.

Thank you

AchartEngine Provides an API to set limits for you Y axis And it's right, just you have to use it like this,

  renderer Set acessimin (-125, 1); Renderer.setYAxisMax (-10, 1);  

This is a minor issue but it takes time to recognize, I spent 15 to 30 minutes to understand it. I hope I am not late


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -