c++ - getting lnk1104 error even when all dependencies removed -


I am very familiar with solving lnk1104 errors, though I have

I earthquake github 3 source code is downloaded, vs2010 is compiled in pro.

The custom built tool was to modify which calls included * .asm files to call the feet to be included on the Visual Studio because my paths are empty spaces in a parameter mismatch Pair fixed

LNK1104: Can not open file ' Debug .bj '

It appears that some empty or misspelled compiler variable is being inserted into the input path, and generates this error even though I am not getting anything close to it. Even I have tried to eliminate and / or separate this issue, no luck:

1) Even if my linker input does not have a variable name, for some strange things I input Lib each around Parens imposed dependency section ... same error 2) Linker seen on the command line options, some do not even have that can match missing linker input:

/ OUT: ". \ Debug \ WinQuake.exe" / INCREMENTAL / NOLOGO ". \ Dxsdk \ Sdk \ lib \ dxguid.lib" . \ Sitec \ lib \ Win32 \ VC \ Mglltklib "" Vinmmklib "" Vsok32klib "" Opengl32klib "" Glu32klib "" Odabk32klib "" Odbksp32klib "/ Manifest / Mnifestfile". Debug? WinQuake.exe.intermediate.manifest "/ ALLOWISOLATION / MANIFESTUAC:" class = 'asInvoker' uiAccess = 'false' "/ DEBUG / PDB:" C: \ Users \ Josh Franta \ Documents \ Visual Studio 2010 \ Projects \ qopt \ depends \ id_quake_source \ quake \ WinQuake \ Debug \ WinQuake.pdb "/ SUBSYSTEM: Windows / PGD:" C: \ users \ Josh Franta \ documents \ visual Studio 2010 \ projects \ Qopt \ depend \ id_quake_source \ quake \ winQuake \ debug \ WinQuake.pgd "/ TLBID: 1 / DynamicBase / NX Comet / Machine: X86 / Error Report:

3) Dependency I inherited Have seen, there is no clear line or something other than the usual Windows libc 4) I tried to disable the default libraries by setting Yes "by Ignore all default libraries" I get the same error 5) I have all the "extra dependency ' The same error that I tried to delete the input 6) I have searched all the examples of the program, looking for lib or linker instructions anywhere in the solution. Nothing Found. 7) I have tried to change Verbose linking, no additional output is available

This is a bit absurd. I'm drawing an empty though and getting c # bit, grr.

Any suggestions appreciated


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -