compression - Library to compress arbitrary data structures in Python -


I was looking at some libraries which could incorporate this data before proceeding further.

I saw and other similar libraries I think they work on all strings. Why is it like this? Is there a limit to implementing LZ77 instead of the list of characters?

Is there a dragon library what I have to do?

You must first serialize the Python objects, which will convert it to a series of bytes after that You can use any compressor, as if to compress it then you can use zlib and pickle to convert objects back into objects. Both pickles and zlib can work perfectly in memory.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -