How can I keep PII data out of Google Analytics / Universal Analytics? -


I would like to enable Site Search Reports, but I know of Google's strict TOS where they request that No PII has been captured within them.

If I enable the Site Search report, and someone has typed in my email address in our site search, does this mean that I have violated Google's TAUs?

If this is considered to be a violation of their ToS, can you post a source? If it is violating TOS, how can I enable Site Search without capturing PII?

You can filter the site, go to the filter and use the Search and Replace filter or advanced filter Search the search term, where you choose the option to manipulate both the Site Search field.

Advanced filter for site search

or

Search and replace for site search


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -