How to force R not to set a refference in ordinal data in coxph -


I am modeling Cox Regression and I have some independent variable order data and there is a problem with the Ferrous Group again.

By default, the COXF package takes the form of a group in a variable group, i.e. female group reference in the female / male context. However, I have a gradual variable with three levels (1, 2, 3), I do not wish for a refund group in this successive variable, but I want R to give a total estimate for my total variable.

What about as.numeric (your123factor) ? So R will treat your variable continuously.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -