java - jar to exe file created using launch4j not opening by double click -


Plaz Answer .... I have created a Java project in Netbeans. My executable jar file opens by double clicking the application, but I have created an xi file through Launch 4j and double clicking it does nothing (not open). I still edit the same problem in the manifest.mf file. My reveal Mf looks like this.

Main-Class: mp3player.mp3gui

class-path: lib / jl1.0.1.jar

The MP3 player is mine's package name and MP3 GE is my main square I and jl1.0.1.jar additional jar file which I have dualed from the internet Jeller (jl1.0.1.jar) jar file is required to create MP3 player.

Does your file use frames? If this happens, then you may have forgotten to select the GUI option under the Header tab in Launch 4J.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -