javascript - AngularJS jasmine isolateScope() returns undefined -


I hope to get something from a different scope outside of my help-button instruction

  This should be a proper field based on properties, function () {var el = compile (' 

- Before each trial, it

  first (injection (function ($ collection, $ rootsecope, $ injector) {compile = $ compile ; Scope = $ RootScope $ New (); ...  

It prints:

  'el: [object object]' 'isolated scope: undefined'  

The question is why am I coming back undefined even if there is nothing in a separate scope, then it is still empty object {item} } But anyway - the test is wrong - it does not show a separate scope, which (in fact) contains data.

I'm stupid.

But the answer to my own question will be because "stupid is stupid" - that is, once it can happen (or from future to me).

The problem was in my helpbutton.html , which is using my directive (which I did not show / did not mention in this question).

Therefore TemplateUrl was referring to helpbutton.html that should be compiled properly on html.

Once I looked at the output of el.html () I found that it was not properly sung (there were some missing tags or something).

Because of the Thant, I could not find the element from scope .

(Although it would be nice to have an exception on any log on logs if a template is not render properly on html)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -