php - Completely hide form input value from non-admins without removing form data -


There is a problem with sensitive data in a client-mask form.

Here's my problem: a form where I can edit some fields on behalf of a customer (as a site administrator), but that client should never see the data here. That is, it is:

  1. Set the field value of the disabled input field and "set by administrator". Problem: When the customer saves the form, these fields are wiped (as the "disabled" field is empty).

  2. Set the input field to "Read Only" and Type = "Password". It has been saved correctly, but these values ​​are still in the html source code

  3. Non-"with administrator set" text but below the road, the system still has these inputs Attempts to save prices for areas (even if they are not present) Therefore, whenever I see them as an administrator, they are still coming back empty.

Since I am editing a WordPress plugin, I I like modifications to be light (in other words, I do not really want to dig through this code, if any material is modified to save

I have just finished upstream content Edit save it I can not find a good solution for it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -