ruby on rails - Rails4 Strong parameters without database column -


I have problems with public assignment and strong parameters In my model I have many properties, which in my mysql database Are displayed through a column. I have a field too, it is not so. I need this to calculate the price I do not want to store it in my database.

I have defined strong parameters in my controller:

  def timeslots_params params.require (: timeslot) .permit (: Employee_id ,: dienstplan_id ,: start_date ,: Start_time)  

But when I'm trying to use the start_time feature in my controller, I

  Start_time for #define method # Times: Lot 0x007fff2d5d8070> Error.  

There are other defined parameters with DB columns and filled with values. Do not I remember the strong parameters and I have to define something else?

Edit: Here's the code, where I call Times Lightsparam:

  def create @e = Timeslot New (Times Lotus_Peram) @ E. Start_date = @E Start_date To_s + "" + @ e. Start_time TOS If @ e.save current_user.timeslots & lt; & Lt; Do not reply @ E. Format | Format.json {Render: Jason = & gt; @E} End And End  
"post-text" itemprop = "text">

Please only allow the parameter, which you expect to send to your user if with data Start_time does not have user data to update your db, so use it like this:

  parameter.way ... (.  

if you use : Start_time, it should be defined in your model.

P> Oops, I have seen your update:

  @ e.start_date = @ e. Start_date.to_s + "+ @ e.start_time.to_s  

If you send: start_time to start with TimesSlot example, then start_time should be a method of Times Lot Model defined by rail.If it is DB area, defined with attr_accesor or att_reader Or your source model is defined by def key.

If not @ e.start_time triggers undefined method 'start_time' .

Re-edited:

Now, start_time is a model variable. Make sure that the form is sent in the same way that you do with the field. By default, we have an F and lt;% = f.text_field: the_field% & gt; . Just do not forget F.

If you follow my first advice then you will have to give permission for this area again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -