Visual Studio: Execute custom code on build and/or publish -


Is it possible to execute my design code when building and / or publishing the build studio?

The one I am trying to accomplish is what it does with web.config. I have a JSON file based on which some amendments are required based on which configuration is used, but it is not as simple as "replace file wi with file y", this is a conversion of JSON file Is doing itself. I have prepared a way to make changes, and I'm hoping that I can get the build studio to execute the code that makes this change as part of the building process.

Is this possible? Edit Arrange for build.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -