wordpress - Featured image and og meta not showing up in Facebook -


I'm having a problem with thumbnail / featured image, headline and og meta, if I'm pasting a link FB with a specific post but not others. (Flushing the cache on the FB does not work).

The WordPress and Yoost SEO plug-in on the site should solve OGY Meta tags if you enter your FB settings correctly in the correct section and I believe I have code in the functions of my subject Stuck.

This is my most recent blog post where it has no image or title: - Although it works on other posts

On This Debug Tool says: Of course: "D" and: Type 'property is necessary but does not exist'. But this is:

It also says: "And the 'og: url' property should be clearly provided, even if the value can be estimated from other tags. "And here it is:

Ozzy Meta is exactly at this post as I see As all other posts, the image and other meta information are specifically displayed in FB.

I really appreciate it if someone knows why this is happening.

use image og tag

thanks, Anand SEO consultant


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -