wordpress - Featured image and og meta not showing up in Facebook -


I'm having a problem with thumbnail / featured image, headline and og meta, if I'm pasting a link FB with a specific post but not others. (Flushing the cache on the FB does not work).

The WordPress and Yoost SEO plug-in on the site should solve OGY Meta tags if you enter your FB settings correctly in the correct section and I believe I have code in the functions of my subject Stuck.

This is my most recent blog post where it has no image or title: - Although it works on other posts

On This Debug Tool says: Of course: "D" and: Type 'property is necessary but does not exist'. But this is:

It also says: "And the 'og: url' property should be clearly provided, even if the value can be estimated from other tags. "And here it is:

Ozzy Meta is exactly at this post as I see As all other posts, the image and other meta information are specifically displayed in FB.

I really appreciate it if someone knows why this is happening.

use image og tag

thanks, Anand SEO consultant


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -