extjs4.2 - extjs textarea returns field value as an array -


I'm quite surprised by this.

When I get my field value from my exts form, the value for a texture is not string, but there is an array. The first element in the array is empty, and the second element keeps text in text.

Enter the image details here

I just click < Strong> getFieldValues ​​() calling:

  var fields = form.getFieldValues ​​();  

My UI expression looks like this:

  {xtype: 'textarea', cls: 'packagedialog-info-textArea', name: 'description '}' In my  Ext.data.Model :  
  {name: 'description', type: 'String'},  

should this work? I was expecting a string to return.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -