how to upload images and links to facebook from android -


I have used this code to successfully upload to Facebook

  request uploadRequest = Request NewUploadPhotoRequest (session .getActiveSession (), BMP, new request, callback () {@ Override Public Wide On Compact (Response Response) (Toast.Mektext (Facebook Uploads), "Photo uploaded successfully", toast. LNNHT_LOG ) Show ();  

The problem is now that I want to add a link Because I upload images, how can I do this, the link has to show below the images, any help is appreciated

You can upload it with a Facebook API or Intent.

Try to share Facebook with intentions, to improve your code. The easiest way to do this is to view.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -