how to upload images and links to facebook from android -


I have used this code to successfully upload to Facebook

  request uploadRequest = Request NewUploadPhotoRequest (session .getActiveSession (), BMP, new request, callback () {@ Override Public Wide On Compact (Response Response) (Toast.Mektext (Facebook Uploads), "Photo uploaded successfully", toast. LNNHT_LOG ) Show ();  

The problem is now that I want to add a link Because I upload images, how can I do this, the link has to show below the images, any help is appreciated

You can upload it with a Facebook API or Intent.

Try to share Facebook with intentions, to improve your code. The easiest way to do this is to view.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -