Page paint time stays high after css filter is removed -


I use a div as a frame to add a CSS filter of the content.

  & lt; Div id = "blurbox_wholescreen" class = "blurbox" & gt; ... page content ... & lt; / Div & gt;  

The filter is activated through the CSS class.

  .blurbox {conversion: translation 3D (0,0,0); Transition: All .5s ease; } .blurbox.blur {filter: blur (4px) brightness (80%) contrast (130%); -Winkit-Filter: Blur (4px) Brightness (80%) Contrast (130%); }  

When I toggle the class, the contents of the Blblox blur.

  function menu_toggle () {... $ ("# blurbox_wholescreen") .toggleClass ("blured"); ...}  

The 'paint paint time' displayed by the Chrome Inspector is at least before (about 7m) and as the candidate jumps (up to about 25 mms) when the filter is applied So far it is so good.

What bothers me is that it remains high when I change the "blond" class again. I hope FPS should go back to the default, because the display heavy filter has been removed. But it is not and I'm surprised.

How to explain an individual or tips?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -